Help transform communities by working with United Way Mumbai.
We believe that our talent is amongst our greatest assets. That is why United Way is committed to attracting, developing, retaining and creating careers for diverse talent and leadership who will work interdependently toward accomplishing our goals in communities worldwide.
At United Way Mumbai, we are a team with diverse backgrounds drawn together by our passion for advancing community change. We have a strong work ethic and professional approach to the sector. Whatever the role, you will find that each member of our team makes an important contribution to each other's success.
We invite you to explore our current opportunities. United Way Mumbai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will retain your resume for six months and will contact you if an appropriate position becomes available in the near future.
· Plan and execute yearly communication strategy encompassing all of United Way Mumbai’s team requirements. This will include internal UWM run campaigns, partnerships with various stakeholders and the Tata Mumbai Marathon
· Maintenance of United Way Mumbai’s Social Media accounts. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. The Executive / Coordinator will be expected to help with posting on the accounts as well as maintain UWM’s engagement with the audience
· Create and design branded collaterals for various United Way Mumbai programmes / events
· Create and send out mailers and other communication material as necessary
· Maintain updated databases of various stakeholders
·Research communications related content online as and when needed
·Assist in writing content to promote United Way Mumbai as a brand
·Prepare reports (Word, Powerpoint, etc.) to communicate internally as well as with external stakeholders
·Working and coordinating with the various teams within the organisation, to be aware of all their communication related requirements
· Maintain and update the website content
·Minimum 2 years’ experience/exposure
· Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills in English
· Native computer user, especially with Microsoft Office related programmes
· Knowledge of digital design tools and programmes like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc.
·Ability to manage work in a flexible manner to accommodate the tasks set by various departments of United Way Mumbai
· Basic photography / videography skills
Reporting to: Manager- Community Impact
Remuneration:Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit, Salary range is Rs 7.2 L to 10 L p.a
Prior work experience:Min 2 to 3 years
Remuneration:Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit, Salary range is Rs 4.2 L to Rs 5.2 L p.a