Anil Bhalerao
Fundraiser

Support My Campaign
Tata Mumbai Marathon 2023

Have you ever wondered what would it be like for our kids, to be deprived the joys of life, the right to study, a chance to play, to be loved, to be nurtured and cared for? It is difficult to even think about it…right, but yes, in the world around us, there are deprived kids like ragpickers, affected by Life Threatening Diseases, tribal and rag-picking kids who want to study, to learn, to play and grow up like our kids do. But the stark reality is otherwise, these children are denied all their basic rights just because they were not born in homes like ours. These children do not have an opportunity to go to school, they are subjected to all cruel things in life, things they should never see – drugs, fights, crime, violence, abuse, childhood is being snatched away from these children. Karunya Trust is been working towards the empowernment of the Children and their families from communities like HIV/AIDS, Rag Pickers and Tribals in Maharashtra. With the onset of Covid19, these families haven't been able to earn even their daily wages making it difficult to run their daily life. These children are from socially and economically vulnerable communities who are in the periphery of our society. Through TMM 2023, we intend to raise funds for people from these communities which will be utilized for : - Livelihood support (To provide a source of income) - Healthcare & Nutrition support (To prevent them from illness & diseases) - Education support (To help them continue their education by paying for their tuition fees , books & stationeries) - Shelter support (Tribal children & their families live in kachha houses which are vulnerable to heavy rains and winds and children living there are also prone to attacks from animals) Karunya Trust strives hard to provide maximum support to the children & people from the above-mentioned communities for the betterment of their life. With the fundraising opportunity from TMM 2023, we will be able to recover them from the impact of COVID-19 & help them out to lead their normal life. Karunya Trust Team is strenuously working for the betterment of the weak sections of the society. Karunya Trust’s social workers goes to their homes, encourages the mothers to send their kids to school, takes them for health checkups and provides nutritious food every day. This was possible for Karunya Trust only because of individuals like YOU who supported us. If you are in the luckiest 1% of humanity, then you owe it to the rest of humanity to make life better for the rest 99%. It is only up to us ‘haves’ to bring a change in the lives of ‘have nots.’
Read more...
My Fundraising Goal
` 2002 of ` 10000
About Me
I appeal everyone to generously donate for Karunya Trust
Photos / Videos
2 Donor Messages
"Best wishes "
ROSILY Raphael
6th October 2022
"Goodluck"
Anonymous
4th October 2022
My Fundraising Goal
` 2002 of ` 10000

 

Raising Money For
Karunya Trust
Karunya Trust, a registered NGO aims to restore the human dignity of the needy and the marginalized people, irrespective of the caste, creed and religion by addressing the issues of Education, Health, and Livelihood, Environment & Ecological aspects in the urban and rural areas of the 6 districts of Maharashtra.
more...
4 Supporters
Mini Abraham
ROSILY Raphael
Aaishwaryaa Babbar
* Supporter count includes those chosen to remain anonymous and not listed here

 

 

TOP