All NGOs are requested to upload the colour scan copies of the below listed documents (originals and not photocopies). All documents are mandatory (except the FCRA certificate) to complete the registration process.
Please Note: The documents submitted online will be available for public viewing along with the NGO profile and will be available for download to ensure maximum transparency. Documents once submitted, cannot be amended or resubmitted.
- Certificate of registration of the NGO (Societies Registration Act 1860 / Public Trust Act / Section 25-Company's Act) *
- 12A registration certificate under the income tax
- 80 G Certificate
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Audited accounts including auditor's report for the last three years (2018-19, 2017-18, 2016-17)
- ITR Acknowledgement for A.Y. 2019-20
- Trust Deed / Memorandum Of Association (MOA)
- Board resolution authorizing the signing authority
- FCRA registration certificate (if applicable) front and back
- Cancelled Cheque for bank account details