To rehabilitate homeless / destitute children by placing them in adoptive families.
- To provide adequate medical and developmental facilities through the childcare center till adoptive families are located.
- To serve destitute of all ages without any gender discrimination.
- To provide shelter, nutrition, formal education and vocational guidance to grown up children from socially and economically backward families.
- To provide temporary shelter and counseling services to women in distress.
- To provide congenial permanent shelter to aged men and women in the Vanaprasthashram.
- To organize periodical health awareness and community development programs.
We intend to spend Marathon Donation on Rehabilitation of children in following categories at our AAKAR centre :
- Physical deformity
- Mentally retired etc.