Shrimad Rajchandra Love and care is an initiative to bring joy and offer services to all living beings. This ten-fold programme is the result of Shrimad Rajchandraji's all pervading love and care, encompassing the entire universe.
Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram, Mohangadh, Dharampur-396050,
District-Valsad, Gujarat, India.
Tel.no. +91 2633 241600
10-B, East Wing, Bombay Market Apts,
78 Tardeo Road, Mumbai-400034.
Tel.no. +91 22 23511352
Shrimad Rajchandraji is the divine source of inspiration behind this monumental sevajana (seva movement), and each seva activity is undertaken with an attitude of love and care. Not because 'I have to', or 'it is my duty', but because 'I love'. Not donation born out of pity but an expression of care. Duty and pity fall short of true love and care, hence the name Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care.
Included in this programme are 10 Cares related to mankind, animals and the environment. Each care has 5 key projects under it, thereby widening the reach of the service initiatives. Under PujyaGurudev's able guidance, the programme is making giant strides in the direction of universal upliftment.
- Health Care
- Educational Care
- Child Care
- Woman Care
- Tribal Care
- Community Care
- Humanitarian Care
- Emergency Relief Care
- Animal Care
- Environmental Care
Achievement of Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care
- Lacs of patients from rural areas treated by Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital
- Award of excellence for collecting the 2nd highest units of blood in the Valsad and Dang District
- Over hundred thousand school children benefitted through various educational initiatives
- Over 1 million teaching aids distributed at subsidized rates
- Shrimad Rajchandra Pavilion provides Library and Indoor games facilities to more than 200 schools and 25,000 students
- Over 18,000 lives benefitted from Humanitarian Care activities
- Educational aids distributed in Leh for 1500 children with 'Save the Children' foundation
- Over 15,000 animals saved, treated and rehabilitated across Panjrapoles across India
- Thousands of trees saved in one year as the Mission shifts to recycled paper for publications.
Health Care -
- Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital,
- Shrimad Rajchandra Viklang Centre,
- Free Medical Camps etc.