B 41-45, Paragon Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400013
Charity Bib Status: Sold out
Established in 1986, the motive force of Rotary Club of Bombay Queen's Necklace Charitable Trust is Community Service. Year after year, we have been targeting specific areas of service for the upliftment of our society. Some of the activities undertaken by the trust are:
2. The trust has tied up with 2 organisations to provide vocational training to the non - graduates and thereby make them skilled and provide guaranteed employment
3. We are conducting health check ups for children
4. The trust also conducts cancer check ups for different sections of society and subsequent surgeries if so required
5. The trust is also conducting eye camps and subsequent free cataract surgeries
6. Providing education and vocational training to the mentally challenged students
7. Provide all round education - schooling and infrastructure to the slum children
This year the Trust has taken up YOUTH EMPOWERMENT as a focus area . We intend to provide subsidized vocational courses, that help equip them to be main bread earners. We have tied up with 2 other organizations that will also guarantee jobs.
Our trust has assisted Sanskardham Vidyalaya for Hearing Impaired - a school recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra. The school focuses on the all round development of the students helping them integrate well with the society. The Trust has also donated a bus to the school after assessing the needs of the students, which lead to increased participation by the students in extra curricular activities. Over 100 students have benefited from this programme along with an increase in their school attendance.
Page Url :
Cause category: Social, Civic & Community Development