Thank you for your interest in a career with United Way Mumbai!
It takes talented and energetic people to work here. We are a young and small team with strong work ethics and professional approach to the sector. Whatever the role, you will find that each member of our staff makes an important contribution to each others success. We invite you to explore our current career opportunities. You may find a suitable opportunity to join our vital team!
United Way Mumbai welcomes your resume for career opportunities. You can send your resume at email@example.com
We will retain your resume for six months and will contact you if an appropriate position becomes available in the near future.
United Way Mumbai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Positions that are currently available are listed below.
Current Career Opportunities at United Way Mumbai
1. Program Executive- Outreach and Community Mobilisation, United Way Mumbai Helpline
- Responsible for Community Outreach and Mobilisation for issues pertaining to health and implementing field related activities
- Regular Communication and interaction with Program stakeholders and partners for implementation of the project
- Coordinating and Managing partnerships with key public and private agencies for implementation of program activities
- Plan, organise and carry out Information-Education-Communication campaigns for sensitisation on health issues in the selected community
- Periodic reporting (written) of the program deliverables and outcome
-Candidate must have Masters in Social Work/Bachelors in Social Work degree
-Preference will be given to the candidates with at least one year of experience. However, freshers are also encouraged to apply.
-Must be able to communicate well in English, Hindi and Marathi. Proficiency in written English is a must , while proficiency is necessary for spoken Hindi and Marathi.
-Efficient in Community Outreach and Mobilisation
-Candidate must be a team player and should be willing to travel extensively in and around Mumbai for implementing program activities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org