Thank you for your interest in a career with United Way Mumbai!
It takes talented and energetic people to work here. We are a young and small team with strong work ethics and professional approach to the sector. Whatever the role, you will find that each member of our staff makes an important contribution to each others success. We invite you to explore our current career opportunities. You may find a suitable opportunity to join our vital team!
United Way Mumbai welcomes your resume for career opportunities. You can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your resume for six months and will contact you if an appropriate position becomes available in the near future.
United Way Mumbai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Positions that are currently available are listed below.
Current Career Opportunities at United Way Mumbai
1. Program Executive- Outreach and Community Mobilisation
- Responsible for Community Outreach and Mobilisation for issues pertaining to health and implementing field related activities
- Regular Communication and interaction with Program stakeholders and partners for implementation of the project
- Coordinating and Managing partnerships with key public and private agencies for implementation of program activities
- Plan, organise and carry out Information-Education-Communication campaigns for sensitisation on health issues in the selected community
- Periodic reporting (written) of the program deliverables and outcome
-Candidate must have Masters in Social Work/Bachelors in Social Work degree
-Preference will be given to the candidates with at least one year of experience. However, freshers are also encouraged to apply.
-Must be able to communicate well in English, Hindi and Marathi. Proficiency in written English is a must , while proficiency is necessary for spoken Hindi and Marathi.
-Efficient in Community Outreach and Mobilisation
-Candidate must be a team player and should be willing to travel extensively in and around Mumbai for implementing program activities
Please send your CV to email@example.com
2. Asst Manager, Workplace Campaigns
- Responsible for managing the workplace campaign vertical at UWM which focuses on employee payroll giving, corporate giving and employee engagement (employee volunteering).
- Strategize new workplace campaigns & scale existing campaigns for corporate partners
- Develop new corporate and payroll giving partnerships. Build relationships and opportunities to grow the program. Design & implement workplace campaigns for new companies.
- Creating annual operating plans for ongoing campaigns (frequency of renewed campaigns, designing external communication plans, key updates, nurturing relationships with the SPOCs at the client end)
- Manage system back end for the workplace campaign portal.
- Ensure all campaign deliverables on project management, impact and reporting is adhered to.
- Research and introduce innovations in employee engagement and fundraising campaign ideas to improve and scale the programs.
- Work closely with other members of the corporate partnerships team to ensure that the promotion of payroll giving is a key aspect of corporate partnerships and that all opportunities for this are maximized.
- Proposal Writing, Initiating meetings to explore new partnerships
- Interface internally in UWM with the community relationships team for selection of NGOs as per the requirements of the corporate partners
- Managing Accounts & Grant Administration work related to the Payroll giving Campaigns
- Collating & preparation of the final reporting for the Client
- Follow up on Legal Procedures like MOU preparation
- Follow up with the NGOs empanelled with UWM and on boarded for a particular company
- Leading efforts towards designing, coordinating, organizing, monitoring & evaluating employee volunteering activities
Desirable prior work experience: 4+ years
It would be desirable for the candidate to have prior experience in the following areas:
- Building corporate partnerships/ Corporate sales background
- Corporate fund raising /Employee engagement/Campaign management.
- Knowledge, experience & proficiency in handling donation management systems
- MSW or post graduate with relevant & demonstrable experience of building corporate partnerships / MBA with excellent networking skills & knowledge of the social sector
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Self motivated and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- High levels of commitment and accountability.
Please send resume along with cover letter detailing how your candidature is a good fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org