Adopt a train station
Railway Stations are an important community place with almost 6 million people using it everyday. Most people undoubtedly visit the railway station at least two times a day if not more and this definitely includes your employees too! For a place that is used so frequently the cleanliness and hygiene conditions leave much to be desired. Our Adopt a Train Station project invites your organization to be involved with such an important community mechanism in Mumbai and impact its conditions. Come, do your bit and offer millions of commuters a more healthy, hygienic and aesthetically pleasing experience.
How can you be a part of this?
- Being present at the station and spreading awareness.
- Cleaning activities and campaigns
- Installation of dustbins.
- Maintenance of toilets at stations for a year.
- Offer sustained cleanliness with additional cleaning staff and sophisticated cleaning equipments.
What we hope to achieve
- Creating a relationship between various stakeholders associated with cleanliness on railway stations.
- Leveraging this relationship to identify various cleanliness requirements of the stations.
- Bridge the cleanliness gap. Cleanliness as a basic minimum, not an option.
- Impact the Railways policy to give cleanliness standards a pre-eminent place in planning and budgetary allocations.
What do you stand to gain?
- Establishes your organization as a good corporate citizen concerned about the environment, cleanliness, hygiene and community issues.
- Improves the lives of your employees, many of whom use train stations. The quality and cleanliness of these stations has a bearing on the productivity and overall morale of the people traveling on the system.
- Opportunities for Employee engagement and Days of Caring etc.
- Goodwill and a sense of pride among your employees many of whom use train stations.
- This provides an important Corporate Social Responsibility for you to initiate and make an impact on the lives of lakhs of people who use train stations.
- Visibility and branding opportunities *
*(As per the guidelines of Railway authorities.)